Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

13961 - 13965 of 13965 Posts

·
Immoderately Caffeinated/ Vintage Moderator
T5
16,451 Posts
I take no joy in hearing of any crime.
And I certainly would never use it as an excuse to penalize law-abiding citizens.
My bad. It's just that whenever there's a mass killing of children and whoever the only time there's a peep of outrage from you gunmen is when someone dare suggest the weapon used shouldn't have been so easily available in the first place.

·
T5
16,451 Posts
Typical gun control zealot hypocrisy. Ignore the 10,000 or so annual gun murders that take place in gang infested neighborhoods using cheap handguns and then cry "epidemic" and "national crisis" and demand that the guns owned by millions of law abiding citizens be banned and confiscated on the rare occasion that some lunatic shoots into a crowd at the local mall.
Exactly what the left wing politicians tell you to do.
Good for you standing up for both outrages of shot dead crims and children alike, because NEWSFLASH they're not necessarily mutually exclusive afterall. But don't get me wrong, I'm not there so couldn't care less how many of your children or crims you kill its just bemusing how you people don't know the difference between a schoolroom or mall full of innocents and the Chicago killings which you r so fond of quoting in defence of your shoulder shrugging dismissals and mehs of mass shootings otherwise. God bless America!

·
Registered
'74 & '78 450 SEL
9,142 Posts
I'm not there so couldn't care less how many of your children or crims you kill . . .
Not giving a shit about the senseless murder of foreigners.

Donald Trump, is that you?

its just bemusing how you people don't know the difference between a schoolroom or mall full of innocents and the Chicago killings which you r so fond of quoting in defence of your shoulder shrugging dismissals and mehs of mass shootings otherwise. God bless America!
I do know that the difference is mass shooting incidents take the lives of about 100 people per year while gang shooting incidents kill about 10,000 annually.

What really should bemuse you is why the American left believes the former is a national crisis while the latter is nothing but a distraction.

I understand exactly why this is - Democrats can convince millions of gullible American voters that they and their loved ones are in imminent danger of being blown away by a lunatic with an AR 15 every time they go out in public.

The sad truth is, the American political left wing doesn't genuinely believe that "Black Lives Matter". It's just empty rhetoric to convince black voters that they care. But they only care if they can blame racist cops or white NRA members. If a 7 year old black girl gets killed by a stray bullet in a gang shooting while walking to school, then they give exactly the same amount of shit that our racist President Trump does - none.

·
T5
16,451 Posts
Not giving a shit about the senseless murder of foreigners.
At least you have the decency to admit the senseless part it's a start I guess even if it out of snidyness. If you don't care why should I give a shit besides, like that other gunman B the only outrage shown is after the fact when someone makes anti-gun violence noises so the poor bugger must be a lefty. Fuck, if that's all u got u got nuthin'.

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
13961 - 13965 of 13965 Posts