Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

13901 - 13915 of 13915 Posts

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
Sorry... was unaware Blacks were the only demographic group who would lose their privilege to own an AR-15 as an pseudo-intellectual pivot to blaming gun violence on minorities.

We done, Sir.
Well distorted, Sir, as is usually your practice. You clearly indicated that you wanted handguns banned, I called you on it, and now you want to pivot to AR-15's in response. Wow. If you don't believe that racial minorities should be able to defend themselves from, say, knife-wielding racists, then you've just countered everything that you've previously claimed to be for. If James Byrd would've have a handgun, he would've at least stood a better chance than unarmed as he was. But that's typical Democrat thinking today, sadly--let the nigger die so we can disarm the populace.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
+2

Seen on /r/libertarian:
Gun control is a tower so ivory, that you can’t even look at it in direct sunlight.
It is quite possibly the most legitimate example of actual white privilege that exists, the idea that armed servants will do violence on your behalf while you worry about your nice lawn in your gated community and scoff at how “utterly brutish and uncivilized”...having to sully your own hands to defend yourself would be.

·
Registered
61,937 Posts
Well distorted, Sir, as is usually your practice. You clearly indicated that you wanted handguns banned, I called you on it, and now you want to pivot to AR-15's in response. Wow. If you don't believe that racial minorities should be able to defend themselves from, say, knife-wielding racists, then you've just countered everything that you've previously claimed to be for. If James Byrd would've have a handgun, he would've at least stood a better chance than unarmed as he was. But that's typical Democrat thinking today, sadly--let the nigger die so we can disarm the populace.

You need to give your race a little more credit and stop projecting your own weaknesses and self loathing onto them. Blacks survived capture, slavement, Jim Crow, and the constant attacks from a hostile society and here they are, still fighting even without guns that very same society.

They will do fine if no one else has guns either.

·
Immoderately Caffeinated/ Vintage Moderator
16,391 Posts

·
Registered
7,657 Posts
Well distorted........ Wow. If you don't believe that racial minorities should be able to defend themselves from,

..........say, knife-wielding racists...........

Wow..distorted indeed from your point of view.......pics of your overrun US knife-wielding racists please......

Whereas our US news coverage always shows that it's..bang...bang...bang...bang...bang...bang...bang....

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
You need to give your race a little more credit and stop projecting your own weaknesses and self loathing onto them. Blacks survived capture, slavement, Jim Crow, and the constant attacks from a hostile society and here they are, still fighting even without guns that very same society.

They will do fine if no one else has guns either.
"My race", eh? Spoken like someone with White privilege, no matter which language(s) you speak. I'd love for you to have the guts to say that to the families of Philando Castile, Tamir Rice, or John Crawford III; after all, their families "survived", didn't they? Doesn't make their sons any less dead. I'd love to see you give that little speech to the folks who defended (with their guns) their local mosque from White supremacists in Dallas, TX. Go on. I dare ya. After the Black Muslims beat your ass to a pulp for something so inane, let me know how it went. ;-)

That's what people like you don't get about gun control. Sure, there'll still be some Black people here. Heck, there are still "some" Native Americans around after the Native American Holocaust in this country. Small comfort for those actually facing the abuse, or their families who, to use your word, "survived"....

·
Registered
9,101 Posts
Wow..distorted indeed from your point of view.......pics of your overrun US knife-wielding racists please......

Whereas our US news coverage always shows that it's..bang...bang...bang...bang...bang...bang...bang....
Speaking of a distorted view. . . .

330 million Americans mostly going about their daily lives in peace. Every couple of months a crazy guy with a machine gun sprays bullets around a dance club, killing 8 patrons, and the news media treats it like it's part of a nationwide pandemic that is claiming more lives than heart disease and cancer combined.

·
Registered
61,937 Posts
"My race", eh? Spoken like someone with White privilege, no matter which language(s) you speak. I'd love for you to have the guts to say that to the families of Philando Castile, Tamir Rice, or John Crawford III; after all, their families "survived", didn't they? Doesn't make their sons any less dead. I'd love to see you give that little speech to the folks who defended (with their guns) their local mosque from White supremacists in Dallas, TX. Go on. I dare ya. After the Black Muslims beat your ass to a pulp for something so inane, let me know how it went. ;-)

That's what people like you don't get about gun control. Sure, there'll still be some Black people here. Heck, there are still "some" Native Americans around after the Native American Holocaust in this country. Small comfort for those actually facing the abuse, or their families who, to use your word, "survived"....

Blah, blah...

Dude, chill out... you're the one that blamed gun violence on minorities. Deal with it.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Very few people go through the hassle and expense it takes to get and legally keep a machine gun.
They don’t “need” them any more than someone needs a Corvette.
They are amazing pieces of machinery that are probably quite fun to shoot.
I don’t think you’ll find any murders committed in the USA with machine guns unless you go back to the Bonny & Clyde era. Maybe some modern-day gang shooters with an auto Uzi or the like.
Very uncommon.
Again, there’s no reason to blame the gun.
CA banned the .50BMG.
This is a huge gun and cartridge that very few care to own. Each shot costs @ $1.00
No one “needs” a 50 any more than they “need” a drink or a smoke.
I don’t think anyone has ever been shot in the USA by a 50, yet the antis determined it to be “scary” enough to ban it.
This is why we are against most of their proposed gun laws. They are not directed at reducing crime. They only affect us law-abiding citizens.

13901 - 13915 of 13915 Posts