Discussion Starter #1

·
Always Remembered RIP
1991 560SEC AMG
10,146 Posts
Euro or not?

"GenII Euro for $200?

YAY RECESSION!"

^^^^ Well, that sounds a leetle mean, doesn't it, profiting off someone's misfortune & misery? LOLZ

Careful, there. The "Image" there is of a Euro sedan.

But his ad *nowhere* states his car is a euro. To the contrary, he advises only a picture of ANOTHER car is shown.

I have a beautiful bodied Mercedes Benz from 1989. It has all leather interior and brand new tires (cost $800 for all four). The engine does need a new head gasket and quite a lot of work for the engine, but this car is perfect for parts and the tires, or for someone who enjoys working on beautiful german engines... In any case, if anyone is interested please either email me back or call me! Thank you.
Also the car below is not the same car, just an image of the same make and model. The color on my car is beige.

Still..... for 200 it's a deal, euro or not. Certainly if you are willing to part it out and have the patience, trailer, and place to park it, for that, it's worth $200....like that $400 1984 AMG 500SEC Euro with the blown motor that Bondavi picked up down at that trailer park down near Cameron Park near Sacramento, not tragically far away from the cities where where he and I live, that came up, last year.

I almost grabbed it but was all alone, no trailer, and no place to legally put it, when it came out. This girl down over on Mercedesshop begged me to go get it... But I am glad Bondavi did. It's a true AMG coupe that needs to be saved.

And he is JUST the guy that can do it.

·
Premium Member
UNIMOG
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
1 - 3 of 3 Posts