Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1989 190E 2.6
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I am looking for the original, or a cheap, frame to go around the shifter.... I know that many of you have upgraded to chrome frames so I would be very interested in your old one for a cheap price....

or... please direct me in the direction of a cheap resource to get one..I cant find one on ebay, and I would prefer to have an orignial (not chrome, unless cheap)...

Thanks, post or email responses to [email protected]

·
Registered
1985 2.3 16v euro
35 Posts
As far as original stuff for a good price have y'all ever tried

I-35 imports in moore, oklahoma???
405 799 2886

can i list commercial stuff like that here??

oh well, i basically kept my first two mercedes running using all their parts, plus if you don't know what you're doing they will laugh and point......then they will tell you how to do it.
I still have them ship me stuff at least a couple times a month.

·
Registered
1985 2.3 16v euro
35 Posts
www.oklahomaforeign.com
800-637-4914
sorry i don't know how to make that a link.
their site only has their porsche stuff unfortunately. but i assure you they have an extensive supply of crashed 190's and they ship round the world. i usually get a couple care packages full of goodies every month.
anyway, give em a call and they will let ya know. i was back out there a couple weeks back and picked up a new horn setup for my car. they have sooooo many 190's I just don't have enough money.
did i mention i even bought my first 190 there? good stuff, and the replacement engine when my pizza delivering killed it!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts