Always Remembered RIP
1991 560SEC AMG
10,146 Posts

·
Registered
1977 Mercedes 300D
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah i'm not sure how much I want to spend. I am just getting an idea right now and want to make sure I buy them from a reputable company so the qwuality is there as well as a good price

·
Registered
2007 S550
1,152 Posts
jkinsey, send a PM to H-TownBenzoboy and ask him the HTTP address of the site I sent him. I've bought 2 sets of them, very plush, well made and affordable. November of 2005 H-TownBenzoboy was also looking for some and I sent him the address of the online site where I got mine. Unfortunately I experienced a major computer crash since then and lost a lot of my bookmarks so now I can't seem to find them. I remember H-TownBenzoboy was very happy with his purchase as I have been with mine. I've bought a half dozen different sets over the last 15 years but these are by FAR the best. They DO have a rather strong smell of lanolin when you first install them, not really gross or unpleasant, but you will notice it at first. Use an air freshener and it smells just fine, after a few weeks it just goes away. You won't be disappointed. Cyberbach

·
Registered
Mercedes 600
1,171 Posts

·
Registered
81' 300SD, 82' 300D
4,021 Posts
Cyberbach said:
jkinsey, send a PM to H-TownBenzoboy and ask him the HTTP address of the site I sent him. I've bought 2 sets of them, very plush, well made and affordable. November of 2005 H-TownBenzoboy was also looking for some and I sent him the address of the online site where I got mine. Unfortunately I experienced a major computer crash since then and lost a lot of my bookmarks so now I can't seem to find them. I remember H-TownBenzoboy was very happy with his purchase as I have been with mine. I've bought a half dozen different sets over the last 15 years but these are by FAR the best. They DO have a rather strong smell of lanolin when you first install them, not really gross or unpleasant, but you will notice it at first. Use an air freshener and it smells just fine, after a few weeks it just goes away. You won't be disappointed. Cyberbach
Yep! I'm lovin them! The web site is
Sheepskin.com - Sheepskin Slippers, Sheepskin Rugs and Sheepskin Seat Covers

The Premium Low Back covers are the ones you want. When I got some free swatches sent to my house prior to purchase from them, they included a discount coupon for future purchase. I don't know if they're still doing that, but it's worth a try.

·
Registered
1977 Mercedes 300D
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Guys. Thanks a lot for the input. I think I am going to go with the sheepskin.com. I will call them on monday and see about the swatches/coupon...its worth a try.

Thanks again.

Josh

1 - 8 of 8 Posts