Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1994 S500
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys since im really taking my time looking for a nice set of front used cream colored seats or covers so match the backs(i dont want new or it would look weird since my back is in nice shape too but still used)so im wondering if anyone has or how they think 100% sheepskins would look in a w140? my fronts are pretty bad..as really the only flaw other then floormats in my car that look like crap..what you guys think???

·
Registered
1993 300SEL (Sold) 2007 X5
7,218 Posts
So what the seats or the covers look yuck? Cause IMO sheepskin looks yuck, I'd just get your seats recovered then. So long as you look after it the leather in the car should last forever, mines in pretty good condition with no cracks or rips.

·
Premium Member
2012 E350 CGI Avant Garde Sport, 2011 E350 Avant Garde Cabriolet
1,933 Posts
I have sheepskins in my 500SEL (Black/parchment) and they look fine. The front seats were in such bad shape and it was going to cost a a fortune to repair or replace. The sheepskins (genuine) cost $475 and they look and feel great. When people get in my car they don't complain about the 'skins...they ask why the heck I didn't get them for the back too!

·
Registered
1994 S500
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
DaimlerChrysler said:
I have sheepskins in my 500SEL (Black/parchment) and they look fine. The front seats were in such bad shape and it was going to cost a a fortune to repair or replace. The sheepskins (genuine) cost $475 and they look and feel great. When people get in my car they don't complain about the 'skins...they ask why the heck I didn't get them for the back too!

You think you could take a pic of them so I can get an idea of how it would look?

·
Registered
208 Posts
IMO I would just wait until i had enough money to replace or repair the original.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts