Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Cruise Control
52,233 Posts
Bummer, they only have the 204 T-Modells...where's the 124 love?

I'm tempted to get one of their /8 versions to commemorate my beloved '73 220D

·
Premium Member
43,635 Posts
Scale auto models suck shit. They don't break, they only need dusting, and they take up very little room.

·
Registered
29,576 Posts

·
BenzWorld Elitist
11,490 Posts
If anyone sees a decent 1:18 W215 anywhere please let me know, TIA.

·
Registered
29,576 Posts
If anyone sees a decent 1:18 W215 anywhere please let me know, TIA.
The AutoArts aren't bad. The 'tard on ebay that thinks he is going to get $500 for a 2000 dealer only car is excessive but there should be others around.

While this might become addictive, try ebay.co.uk or ebay.de

Don't ask.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
I hope that I won't be misinterpreted, would like to share my collection of MB's in 1:18 scale, 88 pcs. at the moment, not including the duplicates.

·
Banned
17,697 Posts
^^^^Where is the MB motorcycle?

·
Banned
17,697 Posts
WOW. Impressive :beerchugr:

Reminds me of this place

^^^I have been to that VW storage facility in Wolfsberg, it is truly impressive how they just punch the computer and your new car is delivered down to you.

·
Banned
17,697 Posts
Here is the VW factory in Slovakia, Bratislavia where they make all Touaregs, Audi Q-7's, Porsche Cayennes, some of the Skoda's, and I heard some of the Audi S8's. The cable carts are taking all cars directly fro the factory to the secure shipping facilities. I read where they installed this after they had some major pilfering problems transporting the cars from the factory to the secured shipping facility via land. Of course VW has a website dedicated to this production facility Welcome to the world of VOLKSWAGEN SLOVAKIA - VOLKSWAGEN SLOVAKIA, a.s. but even though Porsche has all of it's Cayennes 85% made there as well they ship the mostly finished Cayennes in covered car carriers to their German factory where they assemble the other 15% and then put a stamp on it, Made in Germany.............

·
BenzWorld Elitist
11,490 Posts
Are you F*ing kidding me?? They created this monumental contraption to transport finished vehicles through the air in order to combat a "pilfering problem"???

IT looks like something Mercedes would develop. Somehow, I imagine there might be a simpler way??!

·
BenzWorld Elitist
11,490 Posts
You know, I really shouldn't say this, but that device would come in mighty handy for transporting Israelis to and from their "settlements" in the West Bank

1 - 20 of 24 Posts