Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2009 SLK 350
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone who has taken delivery of a 2009 SLK in the US been able to setup the car on the MBUSA web site's owner's online section?
Everytime I try it tells me the VIN is invalid. I've called and emailed them about the problem and they say they are working on it BUT this has been going on for over 3 weeks now. The main reason I'm trying to setup it up is to get access to the PDF owner's manual and Teleaid online features.

·
Registered
'09 SLK55
6 Posts
I've tried the same thing for my '09 SLK55 with the same results. I was told that they were re-vamping their web site and that all prior records would be deleted. This, and possibly that it's May 2008 and the model is a 2009, could be the reason, too. You can't configure any of the 2009 models on line yet, either. I'm sure that they'll figure it out before too long. I'd rather have the car without access to the info than the other way around!

·
Registered
2009 SLK 350
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've tried the same thing for my '09 SLK55 with the same results. I was told that they were re-vamping their web site and that all prior records would be deleted. This, and possibly that it's May 2008 and the model is a 2009, could be the reason, too. You can't configure any of the 2009 models on line yet, either. I'm sure that they'll figure it out before too long. I'd rather have the car without access to the info than the other way around!
You've been able to 'build your own' US 2009 SLK 350 & SLK 300 models online for a week or so now. Just not the 55 AMG model.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts