Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2007 ML 320 CDI
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I still haven't been able to do the DST shift in my 07 ML320. The owners manual says it's in the settings menu but I can't find it. It also says it's not there if you have nav, which I do. Does the GPS system set the time? I'm still an hour off.

·
Registered
2014 ML350 BlueTec
2,626 Posts
l'm pretty sure............

I still haven't been able to do the DST shift in my 07 ML320. The owners manual says it's in the settings menu but I can't find it. It also says it's not there if you have nav, which I do. Does the GPS system set the time? I'm still an hour off.
When you hit the settings menu, that time is an option....unless back on the 07 model, the time is adjusted by the Multi-functional display in your speedo cluster......

·
Registered
ML550, W212 E350 4 matic, 1966 Corvette C2 convt.
2,675 Posts
Re set it thru the Command system. Go to system and a time or clock will appear. Highlight that and press enter. You should be able to figure it out from there. Seems that after all the years I have been on this board after a time change there are numerous questions like yours. However this is the only one I have seen this year so people must be catching on.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts