Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
2004 CLK320, 2000 CL500 (my moms now), 2006 C230, 2004 CLK500, 2001 CLK430 (x2) (sold)
104 Posts
Western Union is known for being used in scams all the time. Paypal has a max transaction amount of 10k and they're are very strict about it. So, that story sounds odd to me. I have done several large transactions through paypal so I'm pretty familiar with the limitations, etc... Just saying... I won't just send someone I don't know money through someplace like western union for something I haven't received yet... If you wanted to use WU, the only way I would agree would be for you to be the one taking the risk. Sending and me paying after receiving the item in the shape as described. I'm assuming you wouldn't do this, so you should sorta be able to see where I'm coming from...

·
Registered
2001 CL600 & 2005 E500
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Paypal has a max transaction limit, however, if accounts accrue funds by selling multiple items, its easy to see paypal sitting on 30K 40K yet when they seize an account, you loose it all........... I know someone that does close to 100K a month through paypal and their scared every day... its far to easy for someone to reverse a transaction and create havoc for a seller. Seeing as I did all the leg work I would appear legit, but however I understand the level of trust americans have these days. Ive been burned once... not alot of cash. Either way. Im not inclined to sell someone something and hope they pay...... I dont have time to chase people for funds, Im much too busy with Research & Development in the IT industry. I can be easily googled, being world reknown in the IT Industry, but thats a side point.

·
Registered
1985 500SEC, 1993 300SD
69 Posts
rims

Are they still avilable and would they fit a w140 300sd or w126 500sec. If so let me know Im in Orlando area.

Thanks,
Leo

21 - 23 of 23 Posts