Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2000 ML320
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ML 320 2000
There is nothing in my owners manuals about service schedule. Can someone point me in the right direction for secheduled service on oil, air, cabin filters, plugs, belts, trany, brakes, and any other items that need regular servicing.

·
Registered
2000 ML430 SOLD, 2007 BMW 328i Coupe, 2014 BMW i3
2,982 Posts
Your truck will let you know when it is time. As for what needs to be done, search for Service A and Service B and you'll probably find a listing of what needs to be done for each.

·
Premium Member
05 500
6,474 Posts
Also, the owners manual doesn't have service schedules. You need to look at the Service manual - it should've been part of all the booklets you obtained when you bought the truck. If you don't have one, you can probably download from MBUSA's website - haven't been there for a while so can't be positive on the download thing.

Like Boca pointed out, the vehicle will tell you when whatever service is required, and that information is in your Owner's manual. Do a search like Boca suggested. In fact, I recall posting the service schedule pages for my 02 320 right here on Benzworld. Do a search using my name as thread starter. You may find it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts