Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I only have to take my benz in for service every 13K miles? No sooner even for oil changes? I just got my user manual I think Im reading that right.

If so, very sweet...

Oh, and how much is the "A" and "B" service at the dealerships?

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Indeed, you only have to service the car as often as it tells you to. You can, however do oil changes sooner, but the oil quality sensor will prolong the service timer so the other areas you need to service do not get serviced when required.
About price, I am not sure myself, because I service the car entirely by myself. An added bonus for me is, working for my dad in his shop allows me to get parts at cost instead of retail. Save on parts, and save on labor. It's pretty sweet!

·
Registered
51 Posts
the A and B are over priced. ours wants 2-300 for A and 400 ish for B. all it consists of is inspecting areas, chagnign filters and the oil and wiper blades. do it urself and save.

·
Registered
335 Posts
the A and B are over priced. ours wants 2-300 for A and 400 ish for B. all it consists of is inspecting areas, chagnign filters and the oil and wiper blades. do it urself and save.
Wiper blades? I need to service my car at your Stealership. I had to buy those bad boys at $40 a set!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts