Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me where I can purchase a Vito Service Manual (eg similar to the Haynes type manuals)<br> <br> I have doot catches that keep on failing and want to have a look at the problem myself. I want to pull the door trim off without messing things up etc....

·
Registered
2003 112CDi Vito Van
31 Posts
Can anyone tell me where I can purchase a Vito Service Manual (eg similar to the Haynes type manuals)<br> <br> I have doot catches that keep on failing and want to have a look at the problem myself. I want to pull the door trim off without messing things up etc....
Hello

I'm also on the prowl for a service manual covering interior, heating/cooling system and detail of electrical for 2003 models.

The only manual I have obtained is via download as pdf. However this is essentially covers engine, transmission, etc. About 6MB!!

http://www.blechroller.de/Vito.pdf

If you are trying to get into the front doors, you'll have to pop out the panel just ahead of the door grip. This will give access to the screw holding the inner door handle. The winders are removed by sliding the plastic trim insert out of the handle. There are a couple of self tapper screws around the outer edge of the door trim. From memory the panel can be carefully popped off the door. The rest of the innards are fairly self explanatory.

Regards Rob K:]

·
Registered
v220 ambiante
5 Posts
workshop manual ..
hi i have tracked a german manual down ,,and have ordered it ..
will post a fresh topic when i recieve it as to whether its any good !!
ps its in german..... then again the haynes manuals arnt in real english !!

·
Registered
v220 ambiante
5 Posts
[:(!]
well ... cost me £12.00 and its not a workshop manual ..its a things to do in a V class few intersting pics etc
arr well on we go !!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
i'm intresting in getting workshop manual for vito too....but i can't find it anywhere. Maybe some thief can go to mercedes service and "get" one? [}:)][:D] Just kidding, don't do that. [;)]

·
Registered
Vito 108D
3 Posts
The link is dead for the pdf file. Any chance of some kind sole giving me a new addrerss to download the file. I have even contacted the author, who said that he only had dialup and was not prepared to upload 10 meg.

Cheers

Jonathan

·
Registered
3 Posts
There is a German language manual available from http://www.bucheli-verlag.de/ - click on [Alle Bucher] and then type 'Vito' into the search box. But this may not be of much use unless you know how to read German. If anybody finds an English language manual let me know.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a quote for factory issued literature pertaining to a Mercedes-Benz Vito 108 CDI. Still considering weather to buy or not. Anyway, details are as follows:

Complete Service Manual, Electrical Troubleshooting Manual and Diagnostic Manual on 2 DVD-roms* US $ 210.00 postpaid to Australia from address shown below.

Barry Jay Schiff
Schiff European Automotive Literature Inc.
881 Dyer Avenue
Cranston, RI 02920 USA
(401) 946-4711
(401) 946-5785 fax
[email protected] e-mail
www.schiffeuropean.com

1 - 10 of 10 Posts