Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
06 E350
34 Posts
I just had my service F completed and it consisted of Oil change, Trans service, front thrust arm bushings, flush brake fluid, Air filters and cabin filters, sytem update for ECU and replaced the serpentine belt.

·
Registered
2005 E55 AMG
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I highly doubt front thrust arm bushings are required, that's just something the dealer talked you in to or yours were bad. Flushing your brakefluid was a waste since you will be changing your pads soon.

·
Registered
05 e55 amg renntech headers ,82 mm throttle body, airbox, tune , pulley , intercooler upgrade sys.
52 Posts
service f is oil change,spark plugs , cabin filter, air filters if u have factory still, and just go over the car ... u can even have it done somewhere else and save money and turn the dash reminder off and reset it ur self

·
Registered
W211, E320 ADVANTEGARDE, 2004 MODEL / R129, 500SL, 1990 MODEL
44 Posts
turn off dash reminder

service f is oil change,spark plugs , cabin filter, air filters if u have factory still, and just go over the car ... u can even have it done somewhere else and save money and turn the dash reminder off and reset it ur self
Hi, how do you turn off the dash reminder without going to a dealer? I have an E320 W211 Diesel auto estate

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi.Any one knows how to reset service F light on 2005 e280 w211 Mercedes?Been trying reset following the youtube but it's says not confirmed.On YouTube resetting only service B or G but there is no service F.Is there any chance to reset without diagnostic tool?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.