Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll let you guys decide. I took my car in because the damn thing said to and I take a look at the service menu. Here's what is says:

Flexible Service System A - Service
Includes engine oil and filter change with Mobil 1 engine oil replacement of dust filter for most models. Inspect brake pads and condition of brake discs inspect and rotate wheels. Check and correct all fluid levels. Reset FSS indicator.

So here we pay $259.95 bucks and the only thing that gets replaced is the oil, fluid top offs (if necessary), and dust filter. And they inspect blah, blah, blah.....

Now...

Flexible Service System B - Service
Includes all services in the FSS A Service plus replace windshield wiper inserts, and lubricate and inspect throttle linkage. Check and correct all fluids leves, balance wheels and reset FSS indicator Visual inspection of undercarriage and engine compartment for leaks. Check A/C refigerant levels. Inspect poly-V belt.

So for and extra $150 bucks at $409.95 we get a new winshield wiper, and a little lube on the throttle linkage. And some more inspection of blah, blah, blah....

Doesn't jiffy lube, top off all fluid levels for you anyways?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts