Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1984 UNIMOG 406/ CASE MB4/94
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Southeast Mogfest 2022 is Friday, November 4 to Sunday November 6, and is held at Windrock Off-Road Park.
Location is near Oliver Springs, TN. Further info on the campground at Windrock Park's website and Windrock Park-OHV trail riding, camping, events.
Reply or drop questions if you are interested in attending. We may be a small group of UNIMOG trail riders and other trucks, but we always have fun at Windrock.
Most participants travel in on Thursday with trail rides on Friday and Saturday and travel home on Sunday.
So if you want to trail with us, come looking for me in and around Cabin 1 at Windrock Park before 9:00 AM Friday or Saturday.
Cabins and camping at Windrock Campground fill up quickly and alternative lodging may be necessary if you did not make reservations earlier in the year.
See you at Windrock,
Doug

·
Registered
1970 411.119 Mystery Mog, 1979 L-1116 Flatbed, 1975 L-1113 Box
685 Posts
I may attend this year if the stars align.

SEMF at windrock is awesome, so if you're interested and close by, please consider attending.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Accommodations secured but not looking so good for the mog again this year...
looks like Colt my son and I missed out on getting one of the on site cabins, all booked up I was told. The girl did put me on a waiting list in case someone cancels. Looks like we will probably be staying off site this year. Waking up in a tent at 22 degrees was a little too much for a guy born and raised in S Fla. See you guys come Nov. my 404 has brand new sneakers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts