Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1984 UNIMOG 406/ CASE MB4/94
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Southeast Mogfest 2020 is Thursday, November 5 to Sunday November 8, 2020 and is held at Windrock OHV, also known as Coal Creek OHV.
Location is near Oliver Springs, TN. Further info on the campground at Windrock Park's website and Windrock Park-OHV trail riding, camping, events.

Reply or drop questions if you are interested in SEMF. We may be a small group of UNIMOG trail riders but we always have fun at Windrock.
Most participants travel in on Thursday with trail rides on Friday and Saturday and travel home on Sunday.
So if you want to trail with us, in any vehicle you drive or drag to Windrock, simply show up at Windrock Campgrounds and come looking for us in and around Cabin 1.
See you at Windrock,
Doug

·
Registered
'76 1300L,HE351CW,H15P Winches,Konis,Hydraulics,All Gears,10mm Plungers,Aftercooler,Lots of Littles
3,085 Posts
A heads up to all: only primitive sites are available for the weekend.

C.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Exchanged Text Messages with Bob and the alternative camping location at Halfmoon Camp Ground is booked full most of November. Folks are looking to get out and social distance by camping. I have not checked hotels for availability in Oak Ridge.

·
Registered
'76 1300L,HE351CW,H15P Winches,Konis,Hydraulics,All Gears,10mm Plungers,Aftercooler,Lots of Littles
3,085 Posts
Its always a surprise when you pass a UNIMOG on the interstate. That case truck looked good rolling through Mt Vernon, KY on the trailer yesterday at about 1:00pm...

Sorry I couldn’t join y’all, hope it was fun.

C.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Its always a surprise when you pass a UNIMOG on the interstate. That case truck looked good rolling through Mt Vernon, KY on the trailer yesterday at about 1:00pm...

Sorry I couldn’t join y’all, hope it was fun.

C.
tmodler...
Did it look anything like this?
Sounds about the right time as I got back home in Ohio at 4:00 PM.
Will post more pictures of SEMF later in the week.
Our group of enthusiast may be small in numbers but we had an absolutely perfect time on the trails of Windrock Park with the most perfect weather of any of our events.
A good time was had by all AND everyone went home in one piece with the minor exception of a G-Wagon that broke down with a distributor failure.
Doug

Attachments

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
yes it did.

nice rig.

C.

·
Registered
1990 Unimog U1200, 1989 Unimog u1200, 1971 Unimog 421, 1978 Case MB4/94, 1963 Land rover Series IIa,
61 Posts
what was the turnout for SEMF, how many trucks?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts