Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1984 UNIMOG 406/ CASE MB4/94
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another year to make tracks at SEMF.
Southeast Mogfest is November 28 to December 2, 2018 and is held at Windrock OHV, also known as Coal Creek OHV.
Location is near Oliver Springs, TN. Further info on the campground at Windrock is here: Windrock Park-OHV trail riding, camping, events. Windrock Park

Please reply if you are interested in SEMF. We may be a small group of UNIMOG trail riders but we always have fun at Windrock.
Most travel in on Wednesday and Thursday with trail rides on Friday and Saturday.
So if you want to trail with us, simply show up at Windrock Campgrounds and come looking for us in and around Cabin 1.
See you at Windrock,
Doug

·
Premium Member
U-1300, 3 ea 406, 3 ea 404, Haflinger, 2 ea LMTV.
107 Posts
Local weather is now covering the weekend and it's looking nice. There is a warming trend into the weekend (Thurs 57, Fri 60, Sat 63), but chances of rain increase too. Whatever comes we can tolerate it.

The swap of my yellow 406 from 'farm' to 'play' is completed, and most of the service items. I even got the NOS Continental spare tire mounted (the first time in about 8 years the spare matches!).

Right now it's 32 degrees outside with high of 33 so a warming weekend is looking really welcome!

Bob

·
Registered
1984 UNIMOG 406/ CASE MB4/94
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Half inch of snow today in Cincinnati with temperatures at 22 deg F. Too dark and cold to put the 406 on the trailer tonight. Finished the last of the maintenance tonight and will load up in the morning. Seems like I spend more time wrenching on my Unimog than I do driving it each year. No luck getting the rear dif locker to work. The air leak is actually coming from the front dif locker which is engaging. Looks like a tear down and seal replacement when I return from our trip.
Bob - you say that you will have Doors and Windows! Excellent!
See you when you arrive on Thursday.
Doug

1 - 3 of 3 Posts