Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling all my stuff... I will ship the smaller stuff in the packages it came in but the wheels and stuff I would prefer local pickup... Long Island - New York - Tri-state area is fine...

HID 8000K Lights from Depo with Projector look and ballasts - NO CODES on this NO NEED FOR REFLASH or anything, they have built in resistors so they do not throw codes... BLACK HOUSING ON THEM not chrome.. totally unique look...

Brabus Door Pins and Surrounds in Polished Aluminum...

CLK style Grill - ALL BLACK - No chrome on it but the star...

My wheels also The info for the wheels is in the Sig.

I Will also sell the Brabus badge if anyone wants it...

Make offers...

Send me PM's for requests on any more info...

I will be putting up the pictures tonight when I get home form work...

Everything is is great shape...

The Wheels have some licks on em.. but they are still in great shape...
500$ for the wheels and tires takes em... rubber is in GREAT shape..

PICTURES TO FOLLOW but check out the Sig for quick refrence...

·
Registered
384 Posts
SO PEOPLE UNDERSTAND... THIS IS ME... I though I had a different user name and password but I guess I was wrong hahaha

THIS IS MY CAR... and my stuff.. now you should see the sig and my history here as a poster and member of this community

I am selling all my stuff... I will ship the smaller stuff in the packages it came in but the wheels and stuff I would prefer local pickup... Long Island - New York - Tri-state area is fine...

HID 8000K Lights from Depo with Projector look and ballasts - NO CODES on this NO NEED FOR REFLASH or anything, they have built in resistors so they do not throw codes... BLACK HOUSING ON THEM not chrome.. totally unique look...

Brabus Door Pins and Surrounds in Polished Aluminum...

CLK style Grill - ALL BLACK - No chrome on it but the star...

My wheels also The info for the wheels is in the Sig.

I Will also sell the Brabus badge if anyone wants it...

Make offers...

Send me PM's for requests on any more info...

I will be putting up the pictures tonight when I get home form work...

Everything is is great shape...

The Wheels have some licks on em.. but they are still in great shape...
500$ for the wheels and tires takes em... rubber is in GREAT shape..

PICTURES TO FOLLOW but check out the Sig for quick refrence...

·
Registered
384 Posts
Also... Forgot to mention... the Wheels will come with lug locks for ALL lugs... and keys *two sets of differnt locks*

·
Registered
384 Posts
Oh yea... and I have a set of H&R spacers... I put them on for a few days but I didnt notice a difference at all and it made the fronts stick out a little (I notice the most tiny detail about my own car I am sure your all the same way) Those I have also, but there not on the car... You dont need them for teh wheels (I ran them with out 95% of the time) but if someone wants them I would let them go for super cheap too...

·
Registered
384 Posts
bump ;) merry x mas

·
Registered
910 Posts
Wish you were closer. Would of liked to take a look at the wheels.

·
Registered
384 Posts
well I can take a thousand pictures... they are not 100% perfect as everyone who sells used rims seems to beleive their's are... but that is also why I am letting them go for so cheap... haha they are not cracked or banged up badly, dont get me wrong... but they have normal wear and tear on them and a little rash on one side...

I will try to take alot of pictures tonight and load them up for you to see... again St. L is kinda far for shipping but we might be able to work something out... and I would much rather see them on someones' ride here then ebayed out

·
Registered
910 Posts
Sounds good. I wonder how bad the shipping would be though?

·
Registered
384 Posts
whats the Zipp for shipping and I can check it out ?

Sorry for the delay's in response holidays and work kicking my ass a lil lately.... :(

·
Registered
910 Posts
No worries, I know the feeling. My zip is 63123. Thanks!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts