Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, Guys and Girls. Due to circumstances beyond my control. i am selling my spot for my W209. I live in the Atlanta Area and I am 1st on the list at my dealership. They called me today and asked me if I wanted the CD player added and told me that my carshould be in within the next 4 to 6 weeks. It is Brilliant Silver w\Keyless-Go, Heated Seats, Command, etc. The only thing that I did not get is the Distonic. Please, let me know if you are interested at [email protected]

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
no way, the new CLK is god awful, it looks like two other mercedes

i think it looks like a god damn strecthed C sports coupe or a shortened CL with a C front end. i mean come on mercedes you have three freakin cars that look the same the C(W203), CLK(W209) and the SL(R230), i commend you for giving up your spot, maybe not for the same reasons as me, but i'm happy

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: no way, the new CLK is god awful, it looks like two other mercedes

I completely agree. The reason I got my CLK was because it looked like a 2 door E-Class and was agressive yet very classy. This new CLK looks cheap (like a c class hit a volvo) and doesn't look tough at all. Well, maybe the DTM version but LOL yeah, where ya gonna find that kit and the streets to drive it on? Imagine if they had made the new CLK look like a 2 door verison of the NEW E-Class (drool).

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They're planning on a CLE class. 4-door coupe based on the W211 E class.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
a 4 door coupe? LOL DOn't you mean a two door coupe? ;0)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts