Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, i am selling my 2001 Mercedes C320. It is black with charcoal leather. COMMAND, Moonroof, Automatic transmission, CD Changer, Xenons, Colored bumper reflector, Kleemann turbocharger, Lorinser dual left and right exhaust, Lorinser Add on rear bumper, Laurel wood shift knob, Laurel wood steering wheel, illuminated door sill, 19' Brabus Monoblock V Two piece rims, Yokohama AVS Sport tires, 2 Alpine Type-R subwoofers, 2 Alpine 5 Channel V12 Amps, Custom amp rack, neon lights in trunk, Schatz rear spoiler and custom Valentine 1 Radar detector in rear view mirror, H&R Springs (coil and a half cut). over 15k invested. selling for 52k. 4700 Miles. reply if interested. Reason for selling is because i bought a new 2002 Mercedes S500 Sport. Thanks

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I was wondering if you have a picture of your car, it sounds really nice, i would love to see the aftermarker parts on it. And is there a website or a link that you can give me to take a look at the schatz spoiler that you have on ur car. Ive gotta c240. email me at [email protected]<br> <br> thanks<br> joe

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol, no i always wanted an S class, and now that i got a bonus from work, i went out and bought one

Tectite grey with charcoal leather and chesnut wood, xenons, moonroof, COMAND, Motorola V60 phone, 6 Disc Changer, Distronic, ABC suspension, lighting package, comfort package, sport package, package K2a, and Wood trim package. Power rear seats. illuminated door sills, chrome exhaust tips.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts