Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Well as luck would have it I will be returning to the Middle East for personal reasons by the end of june. Thus, I am going to be selling my 2002 CLK 55 cabriolet. I managed to pick up one of the first cabs in july, so I have had the car almost for 10 mths. The car has 15,000 miles on it (too many trips to the cape) but most are highway miles to the cape from Boston. The car has all options plus the 3M stonegaurd and would cost with gass guzzler, luxury tax, options and 3M protection, somewhere close to 87k. However, I need to sell, and the car has 15k miles on it, so I am listing the car for $73,500 obo which I think is fair. The car runs beautifully and is a real pleasure to drive, please email if interested: <br> <br> 2002 CLK 55 cabriolet <br> Silver/charcoal <br> Voice activated phone and CD changer <br> Comand <br> 3M protection <br> AMG shiftknob <br> 15,000 miles <br> <br> [email protected]<br> <br>

G

·
Discussion Starter #2
Hi Nabzy,<br> <br> I hate to 'see' you have to go, because we've been 'list' buddies since we both ordered our first CLK Cabs way long ago. You've always been a warehouse of info to a lot of people on this, and other lists, so I for one are going to miss your posts!<br> Best of luck to you and I hope you'll be able to return soon and get a SL55!!! <br> <br> Wish I could entertain the idea of your car, as I know you take excellent care of your M-B's, but I'm saving up for that SL55 myself.<br> <br> Hope you can get online back east and keep in touch.<br> <br> With the best of regards and wishes,<br> <br> Jim<br> <br> 2K CLK 430 Cab<br> <br> Take care my friend!!

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
I echo Jim's sentiments, nabzy. You assisted me in my purchase as well. These are neat cars and someone will have a blast with yours. Take care and see you down the road.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts