Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
300E modded, ML500
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought these last week for around 300. But I've decided that I am going to trade in my car and I don't need these any more.

THEY are BRAND New, unused. Still in the box. They will fit any 87-95 W124. The part number is:29569-187-95 , they are the same ones as from the link in the ebay advert.( germanautoparts.com)

If you want them, I can sell it at a good price & cheap ship for my board members, a lot less than what I bought it for.

make me an offer at [email protected] or goto my ebay auction and purchase it:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...item=8052887721

·
Registered
1996 MB C280
371 Posts
mbeclass,

I'm interested.

A few questions: Will they work with the hydrolic self leveling system?

Are they better performance then the OEM springs like in the sense of cornering or something alike?

Will they lower my car in anyway?

Thanks Nick

·
Registered
300E modded, ML500
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hydrolic self leveling system?
I am not sure about this one.

But before I bought these, I asked around which ones were the best. MOst said H&R was superior to the others in performance and handling, although a little stiff of a ride. The eibachs were not good for performance and believe there is another company that are equally good as H&R and good ride.

The box says that estimated lowering is 1.5 inches in the front and 1.3 inches in the back. My Mechanic said, you might a little more or a little less depending on how the pads are adjusted.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts