Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought the Seicane unit and figured they would send instructions...nope. I’m yanking out the BOSE AMP and all of the DB2 fiber as the only other thing on the ring was the CD player Which I not need. so I wired it up based on direct connections to the speakers via the AMP compartment behind the seat. I wired 12V and ground directly to battery, plugged in CAN adapter and the connector for the CAN plug. I didn’t hook up the antenna yet nor all the peripherals I bought. I turned it on and nothing. NO POWER to the HU. I checked yellow and ground and I have 12V+ there. wHat other wires would I need to have connected for it to at least power on? Or...is the HU bad right out of the box?If anyone has a wiring diagram that would help. So out of the ISO plug I have speakers and 12V,Ground, and the CAN adapter connected. As well as the two green wires to the CANBUS plug. THEY REFERANCE A P.CNTR IN THE PICTURES BUT NO IDEA WHERE TO HOOK THAT WIRE OR IF NEEDED.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Disregard. I figured it out. BTW Seicane customer assistance is laughable. Don’t count on it. They no speaka English. They sent me an email asking for my email address. LOL

·
W221 & Audio Moderator
2013 S550
10,931 Posts
If that had not been so aggravating it would be laughable.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts