Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
Eurospec 1985 500SEL
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I took some pictures of a friend and her "new" car, a '94 Cadillac Sedan DeVille. Like most of my buddies, she's got 22" Lexanis that she'll be fitting as soon as some fender work is completed. Just thought it'd be interesting to compare my car and hers side by side.

Attachments

·
Registered
1982 380 SEL
235 Posts
That was easy.....I'll take the MB!

·
Registered
89' 300SE 80' 240D
616 Posts
Yea the girl... i mean the 500SEL looks better lol

·
Always Remembered. RIP.
'85 500SEL
1,829 Posts
Shame about the industrial setting, maybe some Photoshop wizz out there can stick the cars and the girl in the Bahamas or something

·
Registered
1991 300 SE
18,534 Posts
Boy, those Caddy’s are as ugly as hell, look at the rear end on that thing. When I see those mongo Caddys they’re always in the far left lane going 30 mph with the turn indicator permanently on.

·
Registered
89' 300SE 80' 240D
616 Posts
jdc1244a said:
Boy, those Caddy’s are as ugly as hell, look at the rear end on that thing. When I see those mongo Caddys they’re always in the far left lane going 30 mph with the turn indicator permanently on.
LOL!

·
Registered
1987 420 SEL
2,097 Posts
It truly amazes me how our Benz's have the look of the past and the future in one package. That Caddy is one hog!!!

Where did she change her clothes? In the Benz or the Caddy? Ha! Ha!

·
Premium Member
Tribute 500SEC AMG Widebody
6,242 Posts
Caddy, Girl and the Bahamas

nomada said:
Shame about the industrial setting, maybe some Photoshop wizz out there can stick the cars and the girl in the Bahamas or something
lol...

Attachments

·
Registered
'91 560SEC
940 Posts
^^^^^^^

hehe :D

·
Registered
1990 560-SEL
57 Posts
sorry but no comparison . . .

there really is no comparison between a GM and a Mercedes . . . no question what to choose . . .

·
Always Remembered. RIP.
'85 500SEL
1,829 Posts
lowrider_w126 said:
Here is proof that it's not uncommon for girls to like DeVilles:
While I truly love old caddy's (except the Cimarron), I'm sure those girls are getting paid to pose
Offer enough cash and they'll probably lie all over a John Deere

·
Registered
89' 300SE 80' 240D
616 Posts
BILLSONG said:
You guy are just hater. Gotta own one
My uncle had one and i drove it a few times the cars is "ok" the ups about it is the
components and gadgets dont get me wrong its a great car but the W126 has my vote. Thats just my opinion...

·
Registered
500SE AMG, E350 4matic, GL 450
5,947 Posts
Cadillac drivers seem to be pretty bad. Don't care for the car either. I live in Flint, MI. There is a caddy on every corner. Dime a dozen around here. Bloody caddy drivers are always cutting in front of me without using their turn signal.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts