Does anyone know any independent SLK roof repair specialist in the United Kingdom. I have searched the web and came up with Zilch! I know there must be someone or company that speacilises in this field.
The errors are
ECU MBnumber Result
CCM- 1708200926 Failed
Vario Roof 1708200926 Failed
PSE 1708000548 Failed
For the roof the code are
1. B1121: component S21s2 right front power window switch is operated for more than 25 s or cable has (some funny symbol)
2. B1010 : The supply Voltage of the control unit is too low (under voltage)
3. B1270: component s69 /9 ( trunk lid open limit switch) and S69/7 (left trunk lid closed/Locked limit switch) or components s69/9 ( trunk lid open limit switch) and S69/8 (right trunk lid closed/locked limit switch) are operated at the same time
4. B1272: implausible signals from components s69/1 ( vario roof closed limit switch( right lug))S, 69/2 ( vario roof locked limit switch( right rotarytumbler))s69/3 (vario roof locked limit switch ( left rotary tumbler and S69/11 ( vario roof raised /lowered limit switch)
5. B1273 : implausible signals from components s69/1 ( vario roof closed limit switch( right lug))S, 69/7 ( left trunk lid closed/locked limit switch)S69/8 (right trunk lid closed/locked limit switch) and S69/11 ( vario roof raised /lowered limit switch)
6. B1274 : No limit switch signal
B1279 component s69/2 ( vario roof locked limit switch ( right rotary tumbler)) or S69/3 ( vario roof locked limit switch ( left rotary tumbler)) is operated for longer than 25s or lead has -//-or Â¬Â¬ + or Â¬Â¬-
during my endeless search on the internet, i came across a guy called Frenchie,based in Fulham (frenchman) He specailises on softop problems, I drove there this morning and left the car with him, he has the BOSCH diagnostic thingymagicggy, even though i left with a copy of the one merc gave me, he insist on running his machine on my car. He is quite tied up now so he will call me next week hopefully with good news. By the way today is my Birthday and it would have been nice to go out tonight, but i guess not! so am stuck home. Anyways
will update you guys when i hear anything. Thanks for all your support.
Hi Mark !!
First of all, happy birthday !! sadly i don't have internet access over the weekend, so have only just seen your post. I was actually in central London on Saturday night having a few beers, so you could have joined. Lets hope the Frenchman can solve your roof problem. I believe the offical name for the colour of your SLK is "Firemist"... or so i've been told. I'm gonna be in Cardiff next weekend, (FA Cup semi-final), have a ticket for the game !! but we should meet up soon.
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!