Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Wow, I went directly to advanced search, entered "timing chain" as my key words, selected "R 107" as the forum to be searched, but purposely did not enter search beginning, or end dates. I immediately received 10 pages (200 threads) of BW results relating to R107 timing chains. Very nice!
(y)

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Thank goodness, I was getting tired of using google.

I would post that as a sticky at the top. Took a bit of effort to find the darn thing.

Hilariously, what did the dev team think would happen when they upgraded the site. You have a bunch of stodgy people who like driving old cars. Putting in a change was obviously going to cause a ruckus :p

·
R/C107 Moderator
31,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was contemplating a Sticky for awhile. Generally we loathe Stickies. Done.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Thanks. I don't think I would have stumbled upon three vertical dots to initiate a search. Worked well however.

·
Registered
222 Posts
The previous Chrome integration can be changed to use the internal search, if you get tired of scrolling down to select the R107 forum every time.

Settings->Search Engines->Manage Search Engines->Add
Name: BenzWorld R107 Search
Keyword: bw
URL: https://www.benzworld.org/search/125689/?q=%s&t=post&c[nodes][0]=29&o=relevance
(or use o=date if you want to show most recent threads first)

For Firefox/Safari/IE click here: click here then click "Open Search Plug-in BenzWorld R107"

·
R/C107 Moderator
31,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Tried Crome twice. Deleted twice.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts