·
Registered
19,471 Posts
The Free Hamas one?

·
Banned
17,697 Posts
The Free Hamas one?

Actually he not saying a word during this conflict is hurting Hamas alot, compared to any helping he could be doing if he spoke up...........

·
Registered
19,471 Posts
Actually he not saying a word during this conflict is hurting Hamas alot, compared to any helping he could be doing if he spoke up...........
Are you in hopes that he'll condemn Israel?

·
Banned
17,697 Posts

No, he is taking the same professional attitude he usually takes and let the current "acting" POTUS to continue to "Dig" a hole for himself and his so called legacy. You can guess that Israel will back way the fuck off before he takes office because then he may say something when he is official that may hurt the idiots in Israel........

·
66,894 Posts
He wont and will never do that. He has already kissed the butts at AIPAC the day after he was nominated to represent the Democrats. On that day he gave up his right of free will and is no better than any other bought politician in charge of making or influencing policies that concern Israel or its interests. In other words, he's in the pocket!
Don't count on Obama to make significant strides in this area, I have already convince myself of that, so the only thing I hope that he does well is whatever it takes to get our economy going.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts