Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have searched everywhere and found the archived MB manual.
I spent the day downloading it (phone modem).

It is missing the thing I was looking for: power window schematic.
If anyone has it, I would appreciate a copy.

thank you

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
I have searched everywhere and found the archived MB manual.
I spent the day downloading it (phone modem).

It is missing the thing I was looking for: power window schematic.
If anyone has it, I would appreciate a copy.

thank you
It's in there. On the front page select Electrical Troubleshooting at the bottom. Go to index and select Power Windows. Watch out in the upper right corner for your year though the stupid "Exit" icon covers the year on many many pages. You have to sort of keep track of the year pages before or after.

Dan

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that figures. That link is the only broken one on the page. If you have it could you email it to me? how large is it? Maybe it needs to be repaired in the archive.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
I wanted to try to pull out a page and upload toooooo :) I wanted to grab just 'as of my 1990, 2 pages but I only have Adobe Reader.

I could paste it into say Word but how do you just get the pages you want. I just tried to upload the pdf itself but that turned out to be the entire section at 42 megs, too big..

I assume you have Adobe Pro.

Dan

·
Registered
234 Posts
To pull just two pages out you have to have adobe Acrobat the full program not just the reader. I have Adobe Acrobat 8 you can pull what pages you want or make pictures of items on the pages by using the photo tool. There is alot you can do with Adobe.

corkatoa

By the way If you have Abobe Acorbat (not the reader full program) you can probably fix the errors you get in the W201 manual by building a new index it is not hard to do if you have to program.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
To pull just two pages out you have to have adobe Acrobat the full program not just the reader. I have Adobe Acrobat 8 you can pull what pages you want or make pictures of items on the pages by using the photo tool. There is alot you can do with Adobe.

corkatoa

By the way If you have Abobe Acorbat (not the reader full program) you can probably fix the errors you get in the W201 manual by building a new index it is not hard to do if you have to program.
That's what I thought. Nope, I just have Adobe Acrobat 7. I have a program that will save as or convert to PDF's but only when someone faxes something to me can I convert. Nor can a grab just a couple of pages with it. I have to resort to copy and paste into Word, it works but not as cool.

Editing that stupid "Exit" icon on the model years would be a blessing.

Dan

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks, thats what i needed. By the way, is that your car? Have you got specs, more pics? That car looks like what I picture mine will be when done. I have a black/tan 87 2.6 in near mint condition. Still have too much snow here to get it out of the garage.

·
Registered
234 Posts
No that is a pic of a 1990 190er Evolution II 2.5-16. There was only about 550 of them built and they were never imported into the states. I have a thread started on that car of what it takes to build one. which is almost impossible to do like the original as you will read from others that have posted. I started that thread to get as much info into one place that I coud about the Evo II. I am building a 2.3-16 to basically look like that. You will see a pic of the body kit and stuff on the other thread

1 - 9 of 9 Posts