Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
66,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just got this in my mailbox from my campus. We are now to enter the scare arena. What's next? Badges?

Attention Full time Faculty:

XXXXsty has implemented a new notification system designed to alert faculty, staff and students of emergencies via text messaging, voice messaging and email. The system is intended as a safety measure in the case of ongoing and severe emergencies; it is not intended for weather closings or other campus events. Messages will include information about imminent danger/emergency and recommended courses of action.

Sign up for this system is quick and easy. Simply go to https://www.businessnotifier.com/register.aspx, copy this code xxxxx AND PASTE IT INTO THE BOX INDICATED AND CLICK SUBMIT. You will be prompted to enter your personal information to establish and maintain the notification system.

Should you have any questions regarding this system, contact [email protected]. Thank you for participating. Dr. xxxxx, xxxx, Director of Administration

·
Registered
19,471 Posts
Maybe, just maybe if this type of amber alert system had been implemented
earlier at some of our school/Universities it just may well of saved a life!

·
Registered
19,471 Posts

·
Cruise Control
52,233 Posts
Would you like me to text you the details for a quick transaction?

Possibly the finest and fastest Yugo in the world:

·
Registered
19,471 Posts
...and you must be a helicopter one:confused:
You better beleive it.
You had better believe that I have concern with the safety of my children!
I stick my nose into every aspect of their life. I send my child to receive
an education, that school is not only responsible for his/her learning, but also the well-being of my child.

That learning institution had damn well better have safety polices they adhere too.
It should be no different than a fire drill or having them seek shelter in adverse weather conditions.
And you being an instructor should be the first to realize this. You too, are responsible for the safety of your students and if you’re not, it delights me you are not adequate enough
to teach my children.

·
66,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You better beleive it.
You had better believe that I have concern with the safety of my children!
I stick my nose into every aspect of their life. I send my child to receive
an education, that school is not only responsible for his/her learning, but also the well-being of my child.

That learning institution had damn well better have safety polices they adhere too.
It should be no different than a fire drill or having them seek shelter in adverse weather conditions.
And you being an instructor should be the first to realize this. You too, are responsible for the safety of your students and if you’re not, it delights me you are not adequate enough
to teach my children.
First of all I was not an instructor, i was a professor, which means I don't give a sit where your kid goes or does outside of my lecture hall. All I cared about was how they used their minds to excel at thinking and finding solutions for whatever they encounter. I will not baby sit them nor would I befriend them just to make you happy!
You on the other hand I worry how much of an impact you had on your kids for being overbearing. do you also supervise when they masturbate? Please give them room to grow on their own. You can only be a guide and confident not a tyrant.

·
Registered
19,471 Posts
First of all I was not an instructor, i was a professor, which means I don't give a sit where your kid goes or does outside of my lecture hall. All I cared about was how they used their minds to excel at thinking and finding solutions for whatever they encounter. I will not baby sit them nor would I befriend them just to make you happy!
You on the other hand I worry how much of an impact you had on your kids for being overbearing. do you also supervise when they masturbate? Please give them room to grow on their own. You can only be a guide and confident not a tyrant.
You just don’t get it do you? This is about your students [safety] while in your classroom.
So, I guess you feel you bare no responsibility for safety of students in your classroom.

I sure as hell wouldn’t want you befriending while my daughter [or boy as some of you are into that] was in your class, I would think you to be more of a professional than that.
But then again I read about such things in the paper almost every day so it seems.

I wish you well Instructor, you’re going to need it.

·
Registered
19,471 Posts
I have absolutely no idea what you are trying to say, but I’m sure in the back of your mind you do.

·
66,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You just don’t get it do you? This is about your students [safety] while in your classroom.
So, I guess you feel you bare no responsibility for safety of students in your classroom.

I sure as hell wouldn’t want you befriending while my daughter [or boy as some of you are into that] was in your class, I would think you to be more of a professional than that.
But then again I read about such things in the paper almost every day so it seems.

I wish you well Instructor, you’re going to need it.
Just because you paid her tuition it does not give you a baby sitting option with the package, grow up and let your kids grow up too.

·
Registered
19,471 Posts
I'm sure your community college is doing all it can for its pupils
and you are comfortable making 30K.

·
66,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm sure your community college is doing all it can for its pupils
and you are comfortable making 30K.
Actually I was making less than $24K and it was not a community college. Now I make at least ten times that dancing nude for horny wives. Call yours to make sure she's home homey:eek: I could be taking away your allowance yet again, you know, like when you used to hand me your lunch money back in grade school:D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts