Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Save $35 when you order $85 and get free shipping (Up to 40% off your first purchase). Didn't want to post this in the sticky deals thread because I didn't want this to get lost. Don't know if this is permitted to post here but this can save me and members here some money.

Here is my refer a friend link to use for the discount: Welcome to Advance Auto Parts - Exclusive Friends & Family Offer

I think you can purchase the MityVac for ~ $46 with free shipping ! You need to add a couple of more dollars to get to $85 and you will save $35 ! Be sure to use that coupon code in the link above at checkout. RAF7JA1102

Or you can buy anything else that you need.

I also get rewards that will help me in my project here: http://www.benzworld.org/forums/off-topic/1623032-converting-outside-storage-my-personal-workshop.html

Also just painted my truck and will be completely redoing my car in the fall with a complete DIY. So the rewards will help me to buy proper equipment like spray guns, etc. BTW, everyone of you can do this! No need to pay someone else. If I can do this, then literally EVERYONE and I mean EVERYONE else can too. Here is the link to the truck: http://www.benzworld.org/forums/off-topic/1623897-first-time-painting-professional-results-imo.html

·
Registered
13,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
When I click on the extractor link, it shows up and states this-
This item is not eligible for promotional discounts, coupons or special offers.
Remember that you have to spend at least $85 to get the $35 off. Go all the way to the cart and put the code in before checking out (RAF7JA1102 ).

Oh and BTW this promotion is not just for extractor. You can buy anything. Maybe they may have changed their policy for this item. I bought the other one that works with with a compressor and I got the discount, however this was several days ago. Strange.:confused: Yes I just checked, Mityvac is not eligible anymore. But the $35 discount does apply to other things that you may need. People must have bought a lot of them apparently. This sux about the mityvac.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts