Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1986 420 SEL
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, i wanted to know if there was any interest in a Sacramento Meet sometimes soon. I am not sure how many MB'ers we have on this forum in the Sacramento or surrounding areas, but if anyone is interested please post! thanks

Harsheel

·
Registered
1986 420 SEL
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, it would be open to everyone, but i think it would be even cooler if we got a W126 meet or just a benz meet. but i dont know what the enthusiast concentration is in sacramento but yeah i think it would be fun regardless.

·
Registered
1988 560SL
10 Posts
Dark DJ
I'm in the Sacramento area, we own a R107.
I've been looking all over for a meet here in the area. So count us in.

Thanks
Twize
www.Twize.com/560sl

·
Registered
Mercedes 600
1,171 Posts
I am trying to get people together in Fairfield (half way between SF and Sac) for a meet on Saturday 9/24 for 123s and 126s, however, we can open it to all MBers. Any interest from you folks?

·
Registered
see my signature.
909 Posts
Im down with fairfield. I don;t know the area, but it isnt too bad of a drive fo me. Sorry, I don't own a W126 anymore, but I have a 2xW124, R129, and a W201. LEt me know if ur puttin something together. Ill show up.

·
Registered
see my signature.
909 Posts
I am trying to get a meet together right now. We are thinking about meeting at the Towe Auto Museum on the 18th of February. If you guys are still down, let me know asap.

Also, I drive an R129, and am looking forward to seeing the R107 (sill have a soft spot for em.)

·
Registered
see my signature.
909 Posts
If you are interested, I am keeping track over on mercedesshop.com. The link is here. I will try to keep this one updated as best I can.

Here is the link.
http://www.mercedesshop.com/shopforum/showthread.php?t=137011&page=2

·
Registered
W208
216 Posts
I'm to lazy to register on mercedesshop..so is this still going on? If so I might be able to make it if there's a lot of people...

·
Registered
see my signature.
909 Posts
Yes, this one is for sure. I am finalizing with everyone to make sure that they are availible to go. I have vleared my plate for the morning to go to this.

·
Registered
see my signature.
909 Posts
Yes, 100% sure now.

Let me know if you are going as I would like to get a list together. Here it is so far.

Also, one of the Ferrari guys wants a ride in a CLK? Are you for sure going?

mercedesshop.com
Me - SL600
Veloce300DT - ?
anthonyb - 300E
Wannawagon - bike

ferrarichat.com (waiting on confirmation from these guys!)
SoftwareDrone - 2000 Ferrari Modena 6 - Speed
Bobafett - Ferrari 550 Maranello
xs10shl - 1970 6.3
marshall - ?
ErnieGT - Ford GT

benzworld.org
0209CLK - CLK

club202.com
a few people talking, but no real info.

·
Registered
see my signature.
909 Posts
Ok people, come on down tommorrow if you are still interested. If you are coming, I look forward to meeting you. If not, hoefully we will see you next time.

·
Registered
CL 600 RennTech
46 Posts
Still schedule for Sacramento?

Seem like many MB owners around here too... Good!
I have 3. One S500 and 2 CL600.
If there is an event, it's great!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts