Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
600sel 1993
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On a S600L saloon,what should the temperature gauge read under normal driving?? mine reads a little over 80c, this doesnt seem hot enough,heater only warm, no other problems, could it be the thermostat? if so is it easily located and changed? many thanks.

· Registered
86 560SEL
1,334 Posts
How hot you want your car to run?? It's about right round 80C's I think. And you can wat...

How hot you want your car to run?? It's about right round 80C's I think. And you can watch it rise quickly when you are in traffic.

· Registered
600sel 1993
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: How hot you want your car to run?? It's about right round 80C's I think. And you can wat

How hot you want your car to run?? It's about right round 80C's I think. And you can watch it rise quickly when you are in traffic.
problem is, when driving at normal speed the heater is only luke warm and its beginning to get very cold here!!

· Registered
86 560SEL
1,334 Posts
Even with the climate control set to 80's? Then you'd probably have some problems with th...

Even with the climate control set to 80's? Then you'd probably have some problems with the heater system. The car's running temp is fine.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.