Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1998 S600
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1998 S600 V12 with 168K miles for sale.Car is in very good condition with no mechanical or any problems.It has cutom lorinser apearance package (spoiler, exhaust) and build in K40 laser defuser and stealth radar detectors front and back. Transmision replaced at 135K miles. Asking $9,000.00
Also replaced: spark plugs, MAF sensor, radiator and hoses, water pump, air/heat selenoid valves, suspension valve and acumulators, various hoses, engine mounts, K&N air filters. Maintenance and repair records available. Priced to sell
Final price $7,000.00 Cash

Attachments

·
Registered
1998 S600
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No stickers.

Well all the stickers were removed last month. I guess i need to do new photos without them:):)

·
Registered
1998 S600
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you all for the nice comments. I have enjoyed this car for 9 years and now it is sold!:) It was the best ride I had but required lot of maintenance and $$$$. On one hand I will miss the power, comfort and safety, but right now enjoying brand new 2011 GLK 350:)

·
Registered
85 190e/8v & 89 420 SEL
1,073 Posts
You put one of those cheap ass wheel covers OVER a real wood steering wheel? Shame on you! I'd give anything to have that wheel in my w201.

I'd take your wheel away from you while you sit and watch.. and cry. :p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts