Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2001 S500
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to know if the 18" AMG Monoblocks found on the S500 Grand Edition are available in a high gloss machine finish. If so, where can I get them? I searched tirerack and only found the factory finish and chrome finish. I like the look of the chrome but think they look too small on the car. I thought of going up to 19 or 20 but do not want to sacrafice ride quality. The factory finish are too dull, in my opinion. I would really like to get these wheels in a high polish finish. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
570 Posts
wow, just buy them and get them polished

I just had to say wow, if you can have that awesome car just buy the wheels and have them polished. I sound jealous, but actually I wouldn’t trade for my E320. Good luck finding your wheels.

·
BenzWorld Tire & Wheel God
1,386 Posts
Re: wow, just buy them and get them polished

I just had to say wow, if you can have that awesome car just buy the wheels and have them polished. I sound jealous, but actually I wouldn’t trade for my E320. Good luck finding your wheels.

yes you would ... LOL

·
Registered
2001 S500
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Actually I don't have a Grand Edition, I was just referencing it. I am in the market fo...

Actually I don't have a Grand Edition, I was just referencing it. I am in the market for a 97' S500, a 99' Grand Edition is too rich for my blood.

And I second the notion of Luke! Yes you would! LOL!!

Who wouldn't???

1 - 4 of 4 Posts