Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought the BT puck to that slips into the V60 cradle. Removed MB phone installed puck and the the blue light on the puck failed to light up. Has anyone had this experience? If so, what was the fix?

·
Registered
W210.265/2001, W220/S500/2000, Porsche 997 C2S/2006, GMC K1500/1992
2,157 Posts
Bought The BT puck,turn key to position 1, turn on Command, slip into the V60 cradle, blue light flash slow, pressed for 5 sec., blue light flashed faster, Command display Error-No phone connected, turn on hand set, on Blue tooth search, MB phone system icon shown on phone, ask for code, punch in 62872, tap OK, added to pair device. But keep waiting, the Command never ask for code and the blue light never change to continuous light up. Command keep display Error-No phone connect and never change to Data/connection screen. What may be wrong with my procedures ? I have a new BT bought from MB dealer with std warranty. But my phone is Ipaq hw6515a. with Window Mobil CE version 4.2.1 not approved unit. But I read a post some MB user has able to pair with W203 in 4/2007. I have Command from MY2000 and PSE **-0845. The tel system was working perfect with TDMA 60i Even I put my old V60 into the cradle, it only shown NO SERVICE. But Command & PSE are connected. Anyone here get a hw6515 paired with V60 BT please help.

·
Registered
W210.265/2001, W220/S500/2000, Porsche 997 C2S/2006, GMC K1500/1992
2,157 Posts
tetsuwari
Hey guy, did you buy that V60 BT puck from E bay last week ? I finally figured out how to set up the hw6515a hand set paired with the V60 puck. It only works in hand free mode. I can not down load the phone from my handset into the command but the voice activation works in the Command. I can use the few directories in the voice module to make hand free calls. I will post a write up in the telematic section.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
tetsuwari
Hey guy, did you buy that V60 BT puck from E bay last week ? I finally figured out how to set up the hw6515a hand set paired with the V60 puck. It only works in hand free mode. I can not down load the phone from my handset into the command but the voice activation works in the Command. I can use the few directories in the voice module to make hand free calls. I will post a write up in the telematic section.
thanks for the post...heading to telematic section.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts