Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for one. Either Chrome or Alloy. Anybody selling one or can tell me where to get one?

I also have a 5-spoke amg 18' alloy wheel to sell. I bought my S430 used. This was the spare rim in the car. Looks just like the ones on the car however the lug holes are smaller. Must have come from a smaller model.

Thank you for your help.

·
Registered
03 Ferrari 360 09 BMW335d 99 E300TD EU SPEC 05 and 06 E320 CDI 12 E350 Bluetec Designo 06 Smart CDI
35 Posts
I have one off of my 2000 S500 Sport. The car had staggared wheels and this one is off the rear. It is not chrome. Do you have a part number for the wheel you need? I no longer have the car and I have this wheels left over. Also you can try tirerack for the wheel. I know they used to sell Genuine AMG rims, but lately i saw they were on closeout so I don't know if they are going to stop selling them.

·
Premium Member
Black on Black S124 Estate and White A124 Cabriolet
1,719 Posts
Do an ebay search: Mercedes wheels 18 and visually scan that list for what you want, plenty will come up.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have one off of my 2000 S500 Sport. The car had staggared wheels and this one is off the rear. It is not chrome. Do you have a part number for the wheel you need? I no longer have the car and I have this wheels left over. Also you can try tirerack for the wheel. I know they used to sell Genuine AMG rims, but lately i saw they were on closeout so I don't know if they are going to stop selling them.

Do you have a pic?

·
Premium Member
Black on Black S124 Estate and White A124 Cabriolet
1,719 Posts
EFLOYD: Ebay has singles all the time. Just change the search to wheel singular.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts