Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, can anyone recommend a MB dealership that has a good service department in the San Francisco Bay Area that they like? I have 2 Mercedes and I've really had it with the MB San Francisco service department. I have never experienced such a bad service dept. from the service writers who can't remember their own lies down to the guy who steals my quarters out of my ash tray which has happened several times.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Have you tried Claridge's in Fremont?<br>
I had great experience in the dealership from sales to service (both BMW & MB). Give it a try!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Every service dept has a bad apple or two, making most service departments about equal. The key is to find a service writer/advisor who is willing to go the extra step for you. I've worked with a few different advisors at MBZ of San Francisco and got a new one each time I was unsatisfied. I have been using Steve Billera at the Clay street location for about four years (with four difft cars 190/E/MLx2) and have been very happy with his help and advocacy. Give him a try and let him know Eddie with the white 02 ML320 suggested him.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts