Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unfortunatly when I ordered my S class last July, the V60 was not advertised, so, I currently have the Timeport. Has anyone swapped out their Timeport for the V60 themselves rather than allowing the dealer to do it?<br> <br> The kit contains the phone, cradle and cord. The cord actually plugs in via RJ-45 connection underneath the armrest as well. (Toward the back). Is this all that needs to be done? Swap out the cradle and plug in the new cord? Not to sound cheap, driving a 600, but if I can do this in 10 mins, I would rather, than allow the dealer to have my car for a day or two and charge me another 1k on top of the price.<br> <br> Anyone who has experience, your input is appreciated.<br> <br> Thanks,<br> Greg<br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It sounds like the only other piece you need is the p.s.e module (mounted in the trunk near cd changer). If you bought the upgrade kit from MB you should have everything you need. The whole upgrade on mine took about 1/2 hour.<br> Good luck.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It sounds like the only other piece you need is the p.s.e module (mounted in the trunk near cd changer). If you bought the upgrade kit from MB you should have everything you need. The whole upgrade on mine took about 1/2 hour.<br> Good luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts