Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2009 sl550 lorinser
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this for all s class 220 chasis owners that did not get the xeon headlight option for your 220 chasis i have a full set right and left exon headlights like brand new in the original mercedes boxes , retail is over $1700 i will take the first $795 plus shipping i also have another set of non xeon headlights for $200 plus shipping in the oem boxes aswell , please email at [email protected] if intersted , thank you for viewing my ad .Your text here

·
Registered
S Class
39 Posts
Sounds great... but is installing one of these just as easy as plug and play if you don't ...

Sounds great... but is installing one of these just as easy as plug and play if you don't ALREADY have the XENON option?

·
Registered
2009 sl550 lorinser
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes they are a direct plug in but you will have to take it to the dealer so the can rese...

yes they are a direct plug in but you will have to take it to the dealer so the can reset the computer to turn on the xeon option it a 5 min reprogram at the dealer .

·
Registered
2000 S500, 2006 R500, 2003 TT FX35
134 Posts
oh WTF... just looked & see the original post is from 2003 ??? man, someones been searching :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts