Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2005 C230
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heavy rain oustside! I am bored at work!

So... how many C230 people are actually in S.Cal?

Post your name please and say hello to me!

·
Registered
2005 C230
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
gqxchinkx9o9 - 2/22/2005 3:25 PM

c230 only? wut about c240's? at least it isn't hailin like yesterday! now thats all bad
Ooops, I am sorry! Of course, C240 people are welcome to say hello!

·
Registered
36 Posts
when is the rain suppose to end? i'm afraid to pick up my car at the shop, you know those pot holes on the 60 and 10! suckers are pretty deep and vicious

·
Registered
05 c230 sport sedan
106 Posts
socal over here..orange county to be exact

·
Registered
4 Posts
San Diego. The rain pounds and I get more work. I have about 50 e-mails from cities and counties alerting me of their flooding emergencies.

·
Registered
05 c230 sport sedan
106 Posts
yeah ive been drivin pretty hard in the rain and i must say my car CAN handle it[:D]

·
Registered
ML320/C320 Sprt
4,649 Posts
Deep down SOCal, North of Tijuana, Chula Vista...
C320WZ

Hello BTW Arigato [:)]

·
Registered
2005 C230
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It seems that rain is stopped here, my work in Tustin today!

Ok... at least several C-class people (Should be more!!) are in S.Cal. Good!

·
Registered
99 E 320
753 Posts
Hey all,

Glad to hear the rain has stopped for everyone. I find it funny though how many people from So. Cal. freak out over a little rain (last storm excluded due to flooding). Its just water. Seriously, people from Cali can not drive in the rain. And for some reason, they want to move up here to the northwest. Almost everytime it rains up here I see a car with a California license plate involved in a wreck. WTF??? Drive slow, leave a gap between you and the car in front of you.

·
Registered
99 E 320
753 Posts
Glad to hear the rain has stopped for everyone. I find it funny though how many people from So. Cal. freak out over a little rain (last storm excluded due to flooding). Its just water. Seriously, people from Cali can not drive in the rain. And for some reason, they want to move up here to the northwest. Almost everytime it rains up here I see a car with a California license plate involved in a wreck. WTF??? Drive slow, leave a gap between you and the car in front of you.

·
Registered
36 Posts
it's not that we freak out cuz of a lil rain, depending on certain areas, the streets are flooded, at times over the curb, which is not good for our cars, especially if it is lowered. but anyway, most people in cali cant drive any way, rain or not

jk

sam

·
Registered
2005 C230
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
gqxchinkx9o9 - 2/23/2005 4:25 PM

most people in cali cant drive any way, rain or not

jk

sam
You said it was joke? I thought this was truth! [:D]
Especially a rainy day, you drive freeway for ten minutes, how many accidents do you see on the freeway? A lot!!

and...

**Me**
1. Woman
2. Asian
3. Rain

You'd better get out of my way!! LOL

·
Registered
36 Posts
haha, yeah, i'm asian too, i was goin to make the same remark about asians, but didn't want to offend anyone. but really, people in general need to chill on rainy days, i see a lot of people on the freeway cuttin cars off... i dont think i can ever understand why anyone would do that...

·
Registered
99 E 320
753 Posts
Well, I’m glad I didn't offend any Cali folks. Regardless of the area you live in though, chill out in the rain, no matter what type of tires and drive train you are using. If it takes ya an extra 10 minutes to get there, then big friggin' deal!!! And when drivers from the NW who are used to Cali drivers getting all freaked out over a little harsh weather, seeing idiots from Cali (especially those in BMW's, oops, did I say that) on the side of the road crying over their bent fenders, it usually makes the traffic jam worth it (as long as nobody gets hurt and I'm not late for something important).

1 - 20 of 28 Posts