Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
CH4S Admin , Outstanding Contributor
39,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used to spend quite a bit of time playing 3 cushion billiards, some snooker, and lots of pool (favorite game is one pocket).
Flipping though the sat channels, I am watching 2 pretty hot looking Russian girls play Pyamid on a 6x12 table with balls larger than pool balls (about the same as billiard balls) and very tight pockets, only 5mm larger than the balls.
Very tough game, more difficult than snooker. I haven't seen a proper Pyramid match since Iran.

My apologies to those who think billiard is as interesting to watch as a sand clock.
Cheers

Attachments

·
Forum Administrator , RC Colas® & Moon Pies®
39,177 Posts
Well, now that you've mentioned clocks, it's time (npi) for a picture of the Zeitgeist's gorgeous clock as well as your elusive clock docking watch.

·
Banned
8,498 Posts
I used to spend quite a bit of time playing 3 cushion billiards, some snooker, and lots of pool (favorite game is one pocket).
Flipping though the sat channels, I am watching 2 pretty hot looking Russian girls play Pyamid on a 6x12 table with balls larger than pool balls (about the same as billiard balls) and very tight pockets, only 5mm larger than the balls.
Very tough game, more difficult than snooker. I haven't seen a proper Pyramid match since Iran.

My apologies to those who think billiard is as interesting to watch as a sand clock.
Cheers
Do you play a lot of "Pocket Pool"?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts