Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administratoris Emeritus
2021 SL770
46,416 Posts
Internet Explorer? I've never been able to load those pages with Firefox.

·
Registered
Current: 1987 560 SEC US, former factory trained MB tech 10 years, owner of 14 others.
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, to the 126 560, it showed a broken link in the top corner.

·
Registered
1974 450 SEL Champagne Beige Metallic(Sold); 1986 560 SEL Champagne Metallic
181 Posts
The upper half of each sub-page does not have anything there, only the links in the lower half of the page will open to more detailed information. IE shows the upper half of the page even though the links don't work; Firefox does not display the upper half, but it does display the lower and the links work fine.

Possibly some issue with the Russian server, or how the database was originally set up.

·
Registered
222.132 & 221.122 & 213.050 & 906.633
10,428 Posts
The upper half of each sub-page does not have anything there, only the links in the lower half of the page will open to more detailed information. IE shows the upper half of the page even though the links don't work; Firefox does not display the upper half, but it does display the lower and the links work fine.

Possibly some issue with the Russian server, or how the database was originally set up.
I've always used Firefox and only now realised IE shows those pages differently, sort of automatically deletes empty lines. :eek:

·
Registered
222.132 & 221.122 & 213.050 & 906.633
10,428 Posts
Can't understand why anyone persists with this application when MBUSA provides the best, most up-to-date information free.

http://epc.startekinfo.com
I cannot access the MBUSA service but I have the same available from Europe (we have to pay for it). But I still often use the Russian site because it is a lot quicker for some simple info, as long as the model is supported and the latest part is not that much of a concern (or the car is old enough when the Russian site likely provides the latest part).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts