1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rush Limbaugh's estate: An insider's guide - The Week

May 25, 2010

"A garage full of black, $450,000 cars
Limbaugh drives himself around in a black Maybach 57 S (cost: $450,000), and keeps a "garage full of them" for his guests. "Dignified black automobiles" are very much Limbaugh's style, writes Chafets. "[He] is old-fashioned, even elegant in his personal furnishing."

·
Super Moderator. Motivational Poster
11,096 Posts
I'm not sure what that frowny face is, either. But it appears you're unhappy he's happy?
I don't care what he buys with his dough. More power to him.

·
Banned
47 Posts
Looks like Rush has a good taste in cars; I don't understand what's up with that frowning face at the title of the thread, lol.
No doubt; definitely a car nut....................and nor do I grasp what that unhappy mug means.

Yo, ackvig, what up wit' that? :)

I'm not sure what that frowny face is, either. But it appears you're unhappy he's happy?
I don't care what he buys with his dough. More power to him.
For real. Budget permitting, who wouldn't fill their garage - or hangar, dare I say - with whatever they wanted? Me, probably only a handful, but a 5-car garage ain't nuthin' to sneeze at.

Not to mention, El Rushbo is on record as having 65 AMGs in his stable, and he's taught even me a thing or two. For example: Everytime I come up on a Prius, drop it into the loudest, most aggressive gear - usually 3rd around town, 4th or 5th @ highway speeds - and give 'em a quick pass with a loud blast of AMG M157 6.3 thunder.

Damn that thing's loud......yet sounds so startlingly nice. :eek: What were they thinking? DTMSCAR? Sounds like it.

·
Super Moderator. Motivational Poster
11,096 Posts
I've never sit in a Maybach. Walked past one and a Rolls at Expo Motor cars back in 07. I wanted to sit in it. They laughed and walked off. They did let me get in a SLR McLaren. Had to lay on the floor to get out of it.

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The frownie face was to let folks know I'm not particularly a Rush fan, (though, even I listen to about 20 minutes per day). And I def ain't hatin' on his garage. He used to roll W140 V12.

NOW, my fellow Benzworlders, you know what the frownie was for. Kindly back up off deez nuts.

Sincerely,

Acura Vigor

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
8 Participants
bbyron
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing