Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any literature on where all of the interior plastic connectors are on the W163.<br> I am planning on running a line(sub-feed) out of the head unit to the back seat. I also have to run power to the amp that will be in the near location. I need directions on getting the feed from the deck to the under the rear seat.<br> <br> Thanks and have a good Holiday<br> <br>

·
Registered
ML55 KOMPRESSOR
42 Posts
Sound feed

Behind the radio you will find 3 plugs, one of them contains all the speaker outputs, you will see couple's of color matched wires. From them I took the rear feed and installed a sound adapter in order to get line output instead of amplified output.
Took the wires under the driver's side dash into the side mouldings, for the exit it was at the rear door's closest spot to the seat. Its not that hard but required a little bit of time to run the power from the engine bay thru the firewall seals but from there its the easy part.
This is all I can contribute at this time, since then, I have removed all the stock bose system from my ML and changed radio, navigation, speakers and wiring.
Good luck!
Jose

HERE IS WIRING DIAGRAM!
http://www.beckerautosound.com/1492.html

1 - 2 of 2 Posts