Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody!<br>I am the proud owner of a 1974 450 SL, love the car.<br>I need to replace the rubber around the doors and trunk, does anybody have any sugestions on how to go about it?<p>Thanks,<p>Frank.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Do you plan on buying original ones or aftermarket ?

: Hi everybody!<br>I am the proud owner of a 1974 450 SL, love the car.<br>I need to replace the rubber around the doors and trunk, does anybody have any sugestions on how to go about it?<p>Thanks,<p>Frank.<p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Do you plan on buying original ones or aftermarket ?

: : Hi everybody!<br>I am the proud owner of a 1974 450 SL, love the car.<br>I need to replace the rubber around the doors and trunk, does anybody have any sugestions on how to go about it?<p>Thanks,<p>Frank.<p><br>I don't know that you could buy aftermarket ones. Would I be better off by buying original?<p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

YOU CAN BUY THE ORIGINAL WEATHER STRIPING (MB) FROM 'EUROPARTS' e-mail: [email protected]<br> tele: 305-591-7278<br> Ask for Michael. Tell him Val from San Antonio, Texas sent you.<br> Good Luck!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

mira gavilan aqui en talanga venden unos empaques de hule de burro que le van bien al meches...<br>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts