Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1987 420SEL
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello to all

I'm in need of the idle control circuit rubber cross-pipe and feed pipe from the cold start injector.

Part numbers are 116-094-27-82 for the feed pipe, and 116-094-24-82 for the cross pipe.

I've called CarQuest and Napa, as well as the dealerships here and even the dealership I've been going to for the past year doesn't have any idea wtf I'm talking about, nor do the part numbers register on thier EPC. (Thanks again to Aspect for supplying them in the first place)

I'll take used bits; I truly don't care as any cracks can be siliconed. I need this car to idle properly so I can use it to get from point A-B starting in the next couple weeks (Then I'm going to run it full-out everyday for 4 months straight:D)

I've got the connectors, I just need the rubber. Let me know what you have.

Thank you for any replies.

On Edit- If anyone can source the correct parts from a dealership in thier area, I'll pay you net price for the part + shipping + compensation for the PITA from ordering them.

·
Registered
1993 300TE, 1995 E320 Wagon
1,895 Posts
It's part #1160900882. Best/easiest source I've used is AutohausAZ.

Your Parts Search Returned 11 Part(s)

1160900882 Uro Parts Air Intake/Breather Hose; Large 3-Way Idle Air Hose at Top of Intake Manifold $27.97 (this is NOT OEM part)

You can also try Mercedesshop/Fastlane:
PeachParts FastLane Mercedes Parts Store

BMA also has the OEM part for like $68.
BMA Auto Parts | Bumper to Bumper since 1978 | Oem auto parts, vw parts, sachs boge, mercedes benz parts, honda auto parts, saab parts

Best--
Dave

·
Registered
'82 Euro 500SEL, '85 Euro 500SEC AMG WB Cabriolet,'86 Euro 500SEC RUF
9,487 Posts
Don't waste your time or money with used. Silly cone will work for a while, but it'll let you down at the most inopportune times.
Buy new rubber Cross pipes and the Air lines on either side, plus all new connectors and plugs.
I did that with the Blue Bird and am doing it with Sylvia too.
I'm ordering all new rubber and Plastic connectors and plugs for her this week. Mine are dried from years in the Inland Enpire (CA) in the sun and are stress cracked at all the junctions with the plastic plugs and connectors.

I have covered the cracks with a rubber sealer and it helped to some degree, but not a "REAL" fix.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts