Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1989 Mercedes Benz 420 SEL
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I need to know where I can get the rotor cap and button for a 420 sel as cheap as possible. Not 80 bucks for the rotor and 24 for the button.

Thanks

For your help. Any links well be great or if someone has a spare.

·
Slightly creased
2015 ML 400 x 2
16,613 Posts
That is cheap for cap and button.

Over here it is $360 for cap and $130 for button - this is why I now buy as many parts from the US as I can (especially with our dollar almost equal now)...

·
Registered
1982 380SE AMG euro(parted out),1983 300SD "Good Girl", 1984 500SEL AMG euro "Bad Girl"
3,256 Posts
That is cheap for cap and button.

Over here it is $360 for cap and $130 for button - this is why I now buy as many parts from the US as I can (especially with our dollar almost equal now)...
Hey Ross!

I saw this post and I remembered that I forgot (hmmm) to tell you about my meeting with our head hazmat guy at the airline. He was pretty sure that an oil filled gas shock would not make it into a checked bag on a passenger flight without being considered hazmat on a US airline. You did say you were going back United didn't you? I'll check FedEx for you since I get 75% off air frieght. PM me your address also if you want me to send you a package or you can wait until your visit to Cali.

Best regards
AA

·
CH4S Admin , Outstanding Contributor
1985 500SEC, 1991 190E 2.6.
40,670 Posts
Hi all, I need to know where I can get the rotor cap and button for a 420 sel as cheap as possible. Not 80 bucks for the rotor and 24 for the button.

Thanks

For your help. Any links well be great or if someone has a spare.
Check out the benzworld supporting online vendors like GermanStar, or autohausaz.
Some offer free UPS ground on orders over $ 50.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts