Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
a device that is designed or used to transport people or cargo.
14,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any Bwotistanians goin?

what a shame in Chicago where supposedly over a thousand seats went empty due to the cold ...

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
any Bwotistanians goin?

what a shame in Chicago where supposedly over a thousand seats went empty due to the cold ...
Careful.
If your posts don't make sense the general populace might start to ignore you.....

And for heaven's sake don't ever mention your package or videos of chicks queefing. It's like a death-knell for your online-ness...

·
Forum Administrator , RC Colas® & Moon Pies®
1981 380SL 151K: 2005 S500 116K
39,185 Posts
I left two season tickets for the 2012 Bears on my dashboard. Some sick bastard broke my windshield and left four more.

·
worst mod in BW history
ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
27,762 Posts
If you're talking about the track, I still have a box of 8 new Egyptian cotton chef coats with the Levy Restaurants and Arlington International Racecourse logo. You can dethread my name and C.E.C designation and sell them to a group of Muslin terrorists who dislike horses and women in gaudy hats.

·
worst mod in BW history
ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
27,762 Posts
This might help:

Cowboys Stadium
925 N Collins St
Arlington, TX 76011
Ok, I get it. You thought the Cowboys stood a chance. You should know that anybody west of Des Moines is a lazy sack of shit. You should know that. The farther west the lazier. I've heard tell there are people in California who make a living on a surf board.

·
Premium Member
U took the old religion from the woman on the hill.
43,662 Posts
Poor 'ol Dallas, worse winter in 30 years, during the main cash interval. T'was 80 degrees there less than two weeks ago. Slidin' down HP Village in the bubble with the SL top down posin' like all the others.

PS Never should have been Arlington for the duds. Fair Park was the place originally planned to revitalize, but a fight based bitch mayor helped ruin it along with the dysfunctional city council. Even J Jones was fully on board for the S. Dallas revitalization (for a price of course). Thank goodness for the 'burbs.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts