Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,<p>Sorry for the last minute post but I just found this list and wanted to let you all know that we had some cancellations for the January 21st driving school. Below you will see the last post I made to several of the digests. If any of you are interested please contact me ASAP with a phone call or in an email with your # so I can call you. This is a first class event through and through. We have only high end cars from BMW M3's & M5's to Porsche Twin Turbo's.<p><br>Road One is having another Private Driving School at Buttonwillow Raceway in Buttonwillow CA. We have about 3 spots left!<p>First a little history:<br>On June 12, 2000 I ran a private driving school.<br>This all came about when a few of my friends got some pretty fast cars and I noticed that they don't really know how to DRIVE them. I asked them if they would be interested in going to drivers school and they<br>unanimously said yes. Some of these guys are celebrities so a private school was in order.<p>If you want to see what one of the students has to say about it go to his web site at:<br>http://members.home.com/jsp90325i/RoadOne.html<p>Now we are doing it again!<p>On Sunday January 21st Road One will be renting Buttonwillow Raceway for a private drivers school. The facility will be ours exclusively, including, the wet skid pad. We will be running the full track clockwise.<p>This school will have only 30 students for maximum track time and great 1 on 1 instruction. Jeff Ireland will be the chief driving instructor. We will have instructors from VARA, SCCA, BMWCCA and the Porsche Club.<br>Each student will have an instructor all the time, if they want one. I anticipate about 3 1/2 to 4 hours of track time for each student! Since there will be only 30 students and only 15 or so on the track at a time<br>you wont have to worry about traffic. Just work on your line and at being smooth. We provide hotel, a catered lunch and dinner (filet mignon and salmon for dinner) and refreshments throughout the day.<p>Full safety crews, including Fire & Rescue. All you have to do is show up and the rest will be taken care of.<p>Please contact me ASAP if anyone is interested. I will give you all of the details and costs.<p>Thanks<p>Jordan D'Alessio<br>O. 866-ROADONE toll free<br>C. 323-855-6725

1 - 1 of 1 Posts